Sunday, May 01, 2005

my poor blog..have i neglected you for so long?

well not exactly... i have been really busy with exams and all...

blogging partly out of some psuedo guilt for neglecting the blog.. and partly because blogging has always been fun

this is one of those rare times when i will actually blog about what happened today.. so some of you may want to consider buying lottery tickets just for fun

had a nice fun day with joel and danny..many thanks to them for making my day so fun and meaningful at the same time..

it's not hard for me to chat with friends.. mainly cos i'm naturally talkative anyway... i only hope i know when to listen to people instead..

we talked about a whole range of stuff, from songs to sms .. and all in all it felt like the kinda conversation guys our age should be having.. add in a few beers and some nice band music and it would complete the picture of a guys' nite out.. haha.. except that there was no beer, no music and it was in the afternoon.. although we did have iced milo instead..=P

looking forward to playing mahjong tmrw.. doesn't matter if i lose as long as i dun lose too much... i like the mental stimulation that comes with mahjong.. all the risk assessment and strategising... it's like chess actually.. only more stressful and less english words used...

that's one of the items in my post-exam must do checklist... another item is to finally play my xbox..which i had no problem accomplishing once i came home after the exams.. thank God for xbox to make my post exam celebration not as boring as i feared.. i seldom am faced with a situation when i finish my exams EARLIER than my friends but oh well there's a first for everything... going home straight after the exam did feel kinda weird.. even my mum was surprised.. the nite before she had already taken it for granted i was going out. she simply asked me " how late will you be back?" haha...

i've always wanted to chiong straight after an exam.. but on second thoughts, i think i would rather do what i did today which is just catch up with friends i have kinda negelected due to school and exams..

if i already feel bad about neglecting an inanimate blog, imagine the guilt of neglecting some of my friends.. it has been a whole semester since i saw some of my jc friends.. must try to catch up with them this hols...