Monday, February 26, 2007

bored...

after a long day at school, I thought a nice game of DOTA would perk me up. But the players were so darn arrogant to the point of being blasphemous that the game became annoying.

I desperately need to find another source of entertainment. So it's somewaht ironic that I keep forgetting I CAN watch tv from my laptop. Granted the screen size is puny but it's better than hearing people talk all day long instead of just playing a game.

Hopefully blogging might do the trick too. I am starting to enjoy blogging again. Perhaps this is because I now take a concerted effort to write well so a greater sense of achievement comes along with it. Ultimately, I guess I will always enjoy writing. I just have to realize that sometimes I should just blog for myself and not expect people to reply or respond. also, if there is nothing to blog about I shouldn't force myself to write either.

However, knowing how I just can't spend 1 minute without thinking about something, I find it hard to believe there is nothing for me to write about. Maybe it's just that sometimes I think the issue in my mind is too personal to tell people about it.

I better stop here. I've got a test tomorrow at 10am. And I haven't done my 2nd revision yet!