Thursday, August 25, 2005

got back my phone and a little happiness too...

spent a good 2 hours or so (or should i say wasted) travelling to plaza singaupra to get my phone back. i was just slightly anxious to get my phone back cos i was expecting an impt sms to come in. but that never materialised...then again, think everyone knew my phone spoilt so maybe no one tried to sms me haha.

and that made me a little happy. today i found out my friend does read my blog cos she knew about my hp. that was kinda nice..another friend who is super busy also asked me about my phone which he could only have known about through my blog.. it's always nice to know that a friend is reading your blog. i don't think people are very very free. there's always some other thing they could have done instead of reading my blog. so the fact my blog does take some priority in their life is kinda cool and rewarding.

all a blogger wants is for his friends to read his blogs. if i blogged purely for self-expression, i would have wrote a diary instead haha..

my friend told me my blogs are rather long.. hope that means you like them? haha... how about the rest, length of blog ok?

anyway, i thought i'd blog about food court aunties today.. you know those aunties who clean up the tables and help wash the dishes you leave behind at the food court. i was looking at them working as i ate alone at plaza sing's kopitiam and it suddenly occured to me that food court aunties behave just like those vultures you see on discovery channel.

why? because both keep circling round and round until you finish eating. once you leave, they swoop in, encircle the leftover food and the next thing you know there is not a trace of food left. haha..

true ain't it? if i was the boss of those aunties i would be proud of their high enthusiasm