Tuesday, May 23, 2006

interesting blog of an extreme diet already unfolding

When you're free go check out this website.

http://the--baddest--bitch.blogspot.com/

I also added it in as a link on the left column (under "new link!!) just in case you can't find this post later on.



When a blogger logs out, he is told who else just blogged too. That was how I happened to chance upon this blog. The title sounds rather rude but the content is actually quite innocent (although a little too painful if you ask me). This girl is fat. She readily admits it and wants to lose 60 pounds in 3 months. That's crazy if you ask me. I hope her health is not affected but I think it will be. By the way, 60 pounds is like 30+kg.

anyway, she invites us to join her in her dieting trip. Each day she will post new pics of herself and I wrote this on day 1.

Yup, she just started 5 mins ago.

So let's go check her out. I am really curious to see if she can succeed in her extreme diet