Sunday, August 03, 2008

update

i just realized there's no need for a blog if the people I want to share the updates with are the people I meet often.

but guess it's also fun to write such things.

anyway, I went driving! finally.. after 5 years, I felt the thrill of driving again. I always enjoyed it but the last time I learnt how to drive was simply demoralizing. Call it bad timing, fear of failure or poor training. Whatever the reason, what was clear that I wasn't able to learn how to drive for some time. When I finallly recovered I was going to enter university. So I took my dad's advice and postponed the driving lessons.

bad idea! now I have to go for driving lessons on weekends or after work. This means I have even less time to myself. There are quite a number of things I'd like to do. And going to and fro the driving center can be rather taxing.

but at least the 1st lesson went well. tried s-course and crank course. aced it which isn't too bad considering it's my 1st time in 5 years. but whether i can repeat it is another story.

although I had to remember how to judge braking distance and my positioning, overall I would say that my past driving experience definitely helped alot. So at least the army driving lessons weren't a complete waste. besides they were free so what more could I have asked for.

cya