Monday, August 29, 2005

disciplined life here i come

with my computer my only source of entertainment from now on, it should be easier to do alot more work now. going to stop taking it easy and start picking up the pace a little. i have neglected my HR group project. hopefully will make some headway with that this week.

I now am the proud owner of warcraft 3 and frozen throne. which means i should be able to play DOTA on battlenet for FREE. let me emphasize that word again. F.R.E.E.

who knew going to lan shops could be so expensive? well hopefully i will be able to play the occasional DOTA, save money in the process and still keep my grades up. i know that if with God's help, I can stay focused on the academics. furthermore, i just got a bit of inspiration from my friend today. she pointed out that if i worked hard for just a few more months, God willing, I could get a nice reward. so feel more motivated to study now.