Friday, November 18, 2005

the manufacturing song and the ah beng song

i've been reading and reciting so many manufacturing terms i feel like i'm practising a song recital... which goes a little like this...

"what kinda materials are there?

well... therrrre'sss..........

brass, bronze, gold, silver, steel, copper, aluminium, lead
tin, zinc, nickel, cobalt, monel, tungsten, magnesium, glad...

but what can you do with it?

well... you caannnnn.......

forge it, press it, cast it, blank it...
mold it, punch it, roll it, weld it
smooth it, treat it, anneal it, stretch it
draw it, extrude it, solder it, glue it

wow.. is there more?

of course there is! there's plastics too!

THERRRREEE"SSSS......"

ok i am tired liao...haha..

but come to think of it, singapore has alot of acronyms that can be made into a song too...

"Ah Beng acronym song"
written by weixian

" I just paid my car's coe,
was driving on the cte,
on my way to cbd,
where i paid my erp,
then i saw the cid,
catching me for dwd (drunk while driving)

one day i went to src
where i went for short pe,
then someone call my hp,
telling me go for ict

i where got time for ict?
i suppose to play in wcg..
so i go see my gp, ask him help me fake mc...
but...

my pc tell my oc that my mc is n.a.
so i say 'sir i pes c'
then he charge me m.i.a.

when i go msn
people all say dnd...
if i try to say hello,
all they say is gtg

my gf say i mcp
so i say she cmi
then she say go ktv,
then i say... 'go and die'

people always ask me why my cpf so low...
i say it's cos i buy hdb..
and my gf buy toto.."

=P