Sunday, July 30, 2006

A difference

Firstly, I must apologize for not writing often. It’s not that I don’t have anything to write about. I just don’t think it’s a good idea to tell you.

But in case any of you get worried, I would like to reassure everyone that I am fine. It’s just that some matters can only be written in a personal diary rather than share with you in a blog.

Why do I write in a personal diary? Because I still find that writing things out is the best way to clear my thoughts and know what I am really feeling. If any of you feel confused about a certain issue, I suggest you write it out. You’ll be amazed how much clearer you would be. You may think you wouldn’t know what to write but I feel that once you start, the words will naturally flow from your heart. Writing is just a way of sorting out those words and stringing them into coherent sentences.

I doubt I’ll write much about BGR stuff anymore. I feel that this blog attracted readers mainly because of my open-ness with discussing such a subject. So I suspect a lot of readers will be removing me from their “favorites” folder after they read this. Haha

Even so, I doubt I would change my stand. The thing is that I finally figured a lot of things out. Some things I can say some things I can’t. However, the bottom line is that I know what I want and I know that it doesn’t have to involve a girl.

And no I didn’t suddenly turn gay.

God is all that matters. So much so that even Miss Right would have to be someone who shares the same thought as me: that only God matters.

Granted, that would probably mean I just made it 10 times harder for myself to get attached. But if I have God, does having a girlfriend or not really matter?

However, if I did meet a girl who I share great chemistry with and is as crazy about God as I am, I would do all I can to be with her.

Because not having her or at least not having tried would only distract me away from God. And more importantly, having her would only strengthen me to stay close to God.

Thank you God for letting me realize that.