Monday, September 04, 2006

think this is goodbye

i have nothing to blog about. i tried very hard but i realise now that there's nothing left for me to share with you guys.

it's been nice blogging. and i'm glad you read my blog.

if i have any major updates, i'll update you all through the blog but so far nothing eventful has happened.

even if something eventful happens, i wonder if i'll blog about it.

for some reason, i've become quite reserved. i feel like i should keep alot of things to myself.

it's not because i'm afraid someone would accidentally chance upon my blog and find my secrets. I have nothing to hide in my blogs and i want everyone to know what i blog about, especially you readers

i just really don't know what else i can tell you. so weird... maybe i'm growing up?

but please don't think this is some suicide note ok? hahahaha

i am really v happy. I have God after all =)))

i just don't know what to blog about anymore...

so weird....